Handling and protecting your personal data carefully is of great importance to us and we comply with the regulations as stated in the privacy law. This means, amongst others, that we:
- clearly state why we process your personal data. We do so in this privacy statement;
- limit the personal data we collect to solely those data required for the purposes they are used for;
- will ask you first to explicitly agree on the processing of your personal data in those instances that your permission is required;
- do not provide third parties with your data, unless required in order to provide a requested service or when this is mandatory by law;
- discuss with third parties that your data are not used for other purposes, should we share them;
- will take appropriate security measures in order to protect your data and also require parties processing your personal data at our request to do the same;
- respect your right to see, correct or have your personal data removed at your request.
Using personal data
When using the e-mailaddress email@example.com, the following personal data are processed:
- e-mail address
- information you fill out yourself in the message field
The above-mentioned data are processed for one or more of the following purposes.
- to contact you, if requested;
- to communicate with you by sending you our electronic newsletters;
- to answer your questions or take up your complaints via social media, e-mail, regular mail or telephone;
- to improve our website.
Protection and storing
In order to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data, we take appropriate security measures. For example, we will make sure that people only have access to your data if necessary, that the access is screened off and that we regularly check our security measures.
We will not store your data longer than necessary. This means that we save your data for as long as needed in order to provide you with the requested service. The exception are those data we need to store longer because we are bound by law to do so.
Third party websites
Viewing and changing your data
In order to view and change your data, please contact BacktoBasiX via:
Mail Kortegracht 12, 3811 KH Amersfoort
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we are there to help in case of complaints regarding the processing of your personal data. However, if a solution is not reached, then following the privacy regulations you have the right to file a complaint with compliance authority the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Please contact the DPA here.